[Lab] Help required

Micro micro222 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 17:06:22 EDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

I can help to some extent....if you can make it out to Kanata

Guy

On Tue, 8/20/13, bruce <lists at faintfuzzies.ca> wrote:

 Subject: [Lab] Help required
 To: "lab at artengine.ca" <lab at artengine.ca>

 I was working with a guy
 to build the following: http://arduinoexplained.blogspot.ca/2012/12/dew-controllerhardware.html
 He
 has bugged out of the project and taken the prototype with
 him.  All I have is the above website which details the
 build and software.  I was wondering if I could get
 some help interpreting the schematics and what I can do to
 rebuild this design or a modified design such  that we
 can complete the project.  As I'm still very new to
 Arduino this build is still a bit too advanced to
  try on my own.
 So if
 you have the experience and time and are will to help me
 complete this project please let me
 know. =====
 bruce

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----