[Lab] Help required

bruce lists at faintfuzzies.ca
Tue Aug 20 15:41:30 EDT 2013

I was working with a guy to build the following: http://arduinoexplained.blogspot.ca/2012/12/dew-controllerhardware.html

He has bugged out of the project and taken the prototype with him.  All I have is the above website which details the build and software.  I was wondering if I could get some help interpreting the schematics and what I can do to rebuild this design or a modified design such  that we can complete the project.  As I'm still very new to Arduino this build is still a bit too advanced to try on my own.

So if you have the experience and time and are will to help me complete this project please let me know.

=====
bruce