[Lab] Dinky Motor Party

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Sat Aug 10 10:43:58 EDT 2013

Okay, so I managed to get a good version of the Dinky Motor into a kit so
there's no more boring testing for that.

But let's make something just for fun. A great way to explore circuits,
switches, gears (understand bicycle gearing. :)) and stuff.

Here's a proposed version to make at a Dinky Motor Party.
http://inventorartist.com/dinky-motor-party/

As I say in the post, all we need is people and a venue.

For those interested in these sorts of DIY or build parties, I have some
model plane stuff in the pipe too. There's another reason for a party or a
picnic.

--
Darcy Whyte
Twitter: https://twitter.com/inventor_Artist

Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com | Software Since '88
siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment |
Canada N 45° 25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4"