[Lab] M76 arboretum

Ryan Stec ryanstec at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:32:33 EDT 2013

Hi Leslie,

Am out of the office this afternoon but you can give me a ring to discuss
further.

The main issue with the space is that you can't move the laser or the
ventilation attachment. This has been a few weeks of work with volunteer
engineers to get working and our members are really happy to have a
functioning laser area again. You can consult with Britta to see if you can
work around this for the times you are looking at, but it doesn't seem that
easy for you.

Feel free to give me a ring to discuss this, but Britta is also on site if
you need to speak to her.

Cheers
Ryan

--