[Lab] My name is Shaun, and I'm a redhead..

James Allanson james.d.allanson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 11:20:34 EDT 2013

Hello fellow ginger!

Your best bet would be to show up @ Modlab nights and ask.  They are the
first and third Wednesdays of each month (tonight is one).  A few of us
have 3D printers and can help.

A couple of us have been kicking around the idea of building an extruder
for cheap filament as well.  Trying to find a good one for PLA 3mm filament.

I'll be there tonight.  Just look for the big ginger with the long hair! :D