[Lab] Mini Maker Fair Kids Table

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Fri Oct 12 15:08:18 EDT 2012

Hi All, So we have access to a Van, but ideally we would be picking it up
the Laser at around 9:00am Would that be ok? Could Kirk and Mark meet up
with Remco and Luc at 9:00am at Artscourt?

I have a runner which I will be placing with you guys during the time I
dont need them, but sometime I will.

Also I will giving you guys a button maker that you can have the kids play
with so that you are able to do something with them when they are waiting.
 If you dont need it let me know and we can give it to the arts tent at 1pm

Lastly there is no elevator.  Only wide stairs.  so we will need all the
man power possible at that point.

Hope that answers everything.  Thanks Kirk for volunteering as much as you
can.

Britta