[Lab] Mini Maker Fair Kids Table

Mark Stephenson mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:38:21 EDT 2012

Hi Kirk, that's a wonderful idea. We could certainly cut a hole or holes
for an led when cutting the name out. If you can run with this go for it, I
suspect ArtEngine might be able to chip in a few batteries and maybe a few
bucks.

I don't know how many kids we'll have, I think I'm going to plan on around
50 a day. Someone please correct me if I'm underestimating or really
overestimating this.

Cheers,
Mark