[Lab] Java Problem...

normand at artengine.ca normand at artengine.ca
Wed Nov 7 15:15:34 EST 2012

As I was experimenting with some simple code on an LCPXpresso Development
Board, all was going well until I got the following message:
"Connecting to target: StubMsgServer:Address already in use:JVM_Bind"

There are a number of post on the Internet saying that this is cause by
the "port"/"server" still being in use by a previous session.
What I did:
Unplug the LCPXpresso Board and retry:
No Change.
Close the LPCXpresso software and re-start.
No change.
Reboot Windows 7:
No change.

I'm lost as what to do next. It was working before and no changes were
made (knowingly) to the Windows environment.

I would appreciate some pointers on what should be my next steps.

Thanks
Normand