[Lab] 3d printing

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Jan 26 16:11:12 EST 2012

There are a few people in Ottawa including Andrew Plumb, Paul Mumby and
ArtEngine that have 3d printers.

What is it you plan on making?

Why don't you just join ArtEngine and try their printer out? There is a 3d
printing workshop coming up if you check the artengine.ca site. I believe
it is lead by Andrew Plumb.

Either way, you should attend ModLab (Wednesday, Feb 1st, 7pm, Room M70, 2
Daly Avenue). It's a fun meetup of people who make things or are an artist
or are thinking about it. It's free. ModLab is ArtEngine's open house.