[Lab] Removing IC

Bruce lists at faintfuzzies.ca
Fri Dec 14 12:31:24 EST 2012

Chris, Richard & Jean-Marc,

Thanks for all your suggestions and help.  I'm diffidently one of those that
learns via error. ;-)  The chip in question is a L293DNE.  As mentioned the
holes on this board are a bit on the smaller size so I don't think there will
be a easy way to remove the chip with my skill level.  So I'll have to resort
to cutting the chip leg and removing the remainder from the board on at a
time.  If this saves the board I'll take it as a bonus.

 --
Bruce Harding
Information Broker