[Lab] gel cell

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Sat Nov 19 21:28:54 EST 2011

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 11:28:37AM -0500, Paul & Andrea Mumby wrote:
> Sure Active is expensive, but it's local. You can source them far cheaper
> online, but then with SLAs shipping is expensive because of weight and
> sometimes "special consideration" because it's a dangerous chemical.
>
> Also convenience/leadtime.
>
> Anyway, I could likely find several online suppliers, but Darcy had
> specifically asked for a local source.

Alexander Battery is very local.  Elm Street in Chinatown.

Total Battery have two here, one on Bentley near Hunt Club/Merivale and
another location in the Star Top Road area.

> - Paul
>
> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Richard Guy Briggs <rgb at tricolour.net>wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 11:12:52AM -0500, Paul & Andrea Mumby wrote:
> > > You can get a fair assortment of SLA batteries at Active. In both 6V and
> > > 12V varieties.
> >
> > Active's prices on these are going to be pretty high...
> >
> > > - Paul

> > still
> >
> >         slainte mhath, RGB

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!