[Lab] Discount for ArtEngine Members

eric.schmidt at rogers.com eric.schmidt at rogers.com
Tue Mar 22 15:58:59 EDT 2011

When I was in the air force, I was the engineering officer in charge of one of
the last projects to actually install equipment down there (I think this was in
94?). It certainly is a cool little facility, and I was very happy to hear the
news when they decided to make it a museum.

another neat factoid: they have an amateur radio station in there as well:
http://www.storm.ca/~nshepherd/VE3CWM/  very cool indeed...

I was totally bummed when I missed the movie night where they showed "Dr
Stangelove" down in there ... that would have been 8 kinds of awesome...

Eric