[Lab] Discount for ArtEngine Members

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Mon Mar 21 15:17:04 EDT 2011

Heh. I like this part of their FAQ: https://www.koallo.ca/node/44

--snip--
Where are the servers located?
The Koallo servers are located within our own secure, carrier grade, Datacenter facility in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

The datacenter is a former NATO facility which was built as part of the Diefenbunker complex.  The servers are protected by multiple layers of security including a barbed wire fence and three feet thick concrete walls as well as an EMP shield.

--end-snip--

On 2011-03-21, at 3:12 PM, Paul & Andrea Mumby wrote:

> Hey, so a friend of mine, Stuart, from Koallo Internet Services has decided to throw out a discount to any modlab/artengine members that want to use it. He likes helping out local community groups, and thought we were a good bunch. The discount offers 10% off all web hosting services, valid until April 30th. Not sure if anyone needs hosting but if so here's a way to save some money, while supporting local business.
>
> Also Emily, if you could perhaps forward this onto the artengine mailing list as well, in case any of them are interested in hosting anything.
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Paul
>
> Here's the relevant details straight from him:
> Koallo Internet
>
> https://www.koallo.ca
>
> Artengine 10% discount on hosting
>
> ARTENGINE
>
> This certificate entitles you to a discount of 10% at Koallo Internet. Please visit us at https://www.koallo.ca and enter the code ARTENGINE at checkout to obtain your discount.
>
> Valid until 04/30/2011.
>
> May be used for any of the following:
>
> Web Hosting.

Makerbot Number Nine... #9... 0x09... 0o11... 0b1001...
http://clothbot.com/wiki/MakerBotNumberNine