[Lab] make a timing pulley

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Fri Jul 8 12:32:26 EDT 2011

Thanks Arron...

I managed to improvise and make a pulley out of hardboard (like MDF).
http://mambohead.com/2011/07/diy-timing-pulley/

It should hold the fort for a while until I can make one out of aluminum
using the completed A-Axis.

I might break down and get one of those gear programs. They look fun.

But I found a way to get CAD files. You can download them for any part at
SPD-SI.com.

Darcy