[Lab] Workshops!

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 10:34:24 EST 2011

I would be happy to pitch in where I can. I just gave a talk to the IET
about 3D printing technology which was a resounding success...

In addition I could talk on some other topics as well:
- Artificial Intelligence / Artificial Life
- Microcontroller Programming
- Web Development (more from a programming standpoint rather than a "design"
standpoint)

This all of course depends on how things fit into my
admittedly over-committed schedule lol... But I am happy to pitch in where I
can. (and that schedule should hopefully be thinning out a bit in the coming
weeks/months)

- Paul