[Lab] yellow jackets and electricity

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Mon Aug 29 22:44:27 EDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 06:13:58PM -0400, Darcy Whyte wrote:
> Wow, that Wasp sucking machine is awesome. I know Matthais (must be a
> brother of the maker).

Yeah, they are brothers.  In fact, it was Matthias who was at modlab,
not Marcus.

> When a laser hits metal (and does not cut) the energy goes directly to your
> eyeball.

That's what concerned me.  How do you safely absorb laser energy without
consuming something?

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!