[Lab] arduinos from china

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Aug 22 20:11:14 EDT 2011

I buy piles of stuff and do pretty well with this but you need to be aware
that some sellers have no customer service.

http://mambohead.com/2011/08/arduino-problem/

I bought two of these Nano Arduinos each from a different supplier. The
first one explained nicely that the arduino in the picture was not from them
because it uses a new chipset. So that means it's likely the other guy. He's
pretty useless at customer service. There is only 17.00 on the line here so
it's no big deal but it's interesting to see how some of these guys
behave...