[Lab] Now tablet PC

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 13:04:57 EDT 2010

Hate to be an iPad salesman too but the battery life on the device is around
10 hours of constant use. There are some awesome art programs on it as well-
Sketchbook Pro and Adobe Ideas. It can also sync with Dropbox for cloud file
storage and access.

Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org