[Lab] laser power supply and CNC control
darcy at siteware.com
Fri Oct 1 13:40:11 EDT 2010
Does a power supply with the following description easy to connect to CNC
software and controller?
It says PWM TTL so I think that's what I need to run from EMC2 linux and
- Input voltage: AC 220V+30 or AC 110V+20 (to be specified when placing
- Maximum output voltage:DC25KV (40W;50W) / DC28KV (60W) / DC35KV (80W)
- Maximum output current: DC20mA (40W;50W)/ DC23mA (60W) / DC28mA (80W)
- Isolation Withstand voltage: Input-output, input-enclosure:
AC2000V-10mA-60s; negative pole of output connected to enclosure.
- Protection: with well-grounded enclosure, output circuit of power
supply can be open for short time (but arc between positive pole and
enclosure should be avoided).
- Response time (from time of input being available to the output current
being up to nominal value): ≤1ms.
- TTL voltage level control: effective voltage level can be high or low
- Protection switch: for detection of cooling water, to protect laser
device; or activate with enclosure is opened.
- Laser power adjustment: (1) by adjusting the output current of power
supply through resistor; (2) through PWM control (magnitude being TTL
- Environmental requirements: temperature (-10~ 40℃), relative humidity
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Lab