[Lab] What kind of tubing is this?

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Fri Nov 26 17:24:00 EST 2010

I decided to make a CNC laser cutter with some material handling
capabilities for my model plane project.

I have some surgical tubing for the water jacket (the CO2 laser tube is
water cooled). It seems to brown the water and I don’t like that since it
might accumulate some material in the water jacket. I realize I can clean
the jacket with hydrochloric acid but I figure it’s a better idea to not
have any material going through the system.

The laser itself has some nice white colored tubing on it to connect the
various water jackets. I’m curious if anybody knows what it is so I can
replace my surgical tubing with it.

http://mambohead.com/2010/11/cnc-laser-cutter-construction/

<http://mambohead.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/IMG126.jpg><http://mambohead.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/IMG124.jpg>
 <http://mambohead.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/100_1881.jpg><http://mambohead.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/100_1884.jpg>