[Lab] Dreaming about a Hat Cam

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu Nov 25 15:00:02 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 10:42:18AM -0800, eric.schmidt at rogers.com wrote:
> WRT Hat Cams - was recently at BestBuy, and this had me intrigued:
>
> http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/go-pro-gopro-hero-960-high-definition-camera-960/10158517.aspx?path=b3ee7fc6af267271d9e8206b86c865b2en02
>
> http://www.goprocamera.com/products/hd-hero-960-camera.php
>
> I see this thing making it a lot cheaper and easier for people to wind up on
> "America's most wicked faceplants"

Or, "dangerous motor vechicle driver moves" complete with licence plates
that make it much easier to report to the police.

That's why I know about them.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!