[Lab] Hackathon and Open Data App Contest

Lisa L exexpat2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 12:07:30 EST 2010

Hello OCLUG and C4Cers,

These events might be of interest.  I'm e-mailing more than one list
here because we may want to consider something collaborative.
ArtEngine (Ottawa Hackerspace) may also participate.

International Open Data Hackathon - Dec 4
http://www.opendataday.org/

Ottawa Open Data App Contest
5:00pm September 29, 2010 – 5:00pm January 3, 2011
http://apps4ottawa.ca/en

--
One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct
tape to make them stop.  ~ G. Weilacher