[Lab] Og, NY

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Wed Nov 3 10:10:56 EDT 2010

It's pretty safe, I've done it a gazillion times. I can take a few minutes
but it's never been an issue. Kinda fun to play "find the box" actually.
It's like an easter egg hunt and christmas all at the same time.

I was there on Monday and they've closed that shop. They re-opened 2 doors
to the right on the same mall. Much bigger and all corporate looking and
organized.