[Lab] Prototype @ Karsh-Masson Gallery (136 St. Patrick St) this evening; ModLab next Wednesday?

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Wed Nov 3 08:27:50 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

Andrew O'Malley's Prototype launches this evening (http://artengine.ca/electricfields/2010/inst-prototype-en.php) and the M70 lab is likely being prep'd for (if not already) Solid Vision (http://artengine.ca/electricfields/2010/inst-solid-vision-en.php) that starts tomorrow.

Translation: No ModLab gathering this evening.  Shall we schedule the next one for next week, Wednesday, Nov. 10th?

Aside: I'm making a final push to try and get this prototype partial MakerBot Thing-O-Matic kit operational for this weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the Prototype launch this evening. Please take lots of pictures!

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/