[Lab] Fwd: Formation HYDROPHONES Workshop

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Wed May 19 15:59:57 EDT 2010

Just a note to this I spoke with Marie-Hélène from Daimon who would be willing to offer one our Producing Members the Daimon Membership rate for the workshop (so $40 instead of $70). If you are interested please let me know soon as their is alot of interest in the workshop.

I am also looking for someone to write about it for the blog so it could be a double whammy. I would prefer someone who could write in french, but it is not an absolute.

see you all tonight!