[Lab] Artengine Annual General Meeting

Ryan Stec artistic at artengine.ca
Sat Dec 11 12:27:54 EST 2010

Hello Lab Listers!

Artengine is holding it's annual general meeting this Thursday, and we
hope a some of you can attend. This is a time when we review some of the
activities for the year, and talk a bit about what's coming for the next
year.

It's also a great time for people to support the organization through
membership. It is especially good because we are offering discounts on
those memberships. 25% on our web membership that gets you access to the
server for the year or 50% on our Producing Membership that gets you all
access to the lab outside of Mod Lab meetings.

Hopefully we will see some familiar faces out. The details are below. If
you have any questions you can email me directly.

Have a great weekend.
Ryan Stec
Artistic Director
Artengine

Join us for Artengine's Annual General Meeting!

- at the M70 Lab of Artengine, main floor of the Arts Court (2 Daly Ave)
- on Thursday, December 16th, at 7:00pm.

Come along, have a drink and find out about the many great developments
taking place at Artengine.

Agenda:
1. Introduction of Board and staff
2. Approval of agenda
3. Approval of minutes from the 2009 AGM
4. Report from the Chair
5. Auditor's report - presentation of 2010 audited financial statement
6. Report from Artistic Director
7. Report from Operations Coordinator
8. Other business
9. New Board Member Confirmation
10. Adjournment

You must be a current member of Artengine in order to have voting privileges.
Memberships will be available for purchase at the AGM if you need to
renew your membership or become a new member.  Discounted prices for
annual membership are as follows:

            Supporting Membership -  $20 (no discount)
            On-line Membership        -  $45 (25% discount)
            Producing Membership  -  $75 (50% discount)
            Full Membership             -   $135 (25% discount)
                    (Cash or Cheque only please!)

More information on Artengine's membership benefits is available at

http://artengine.ca/membership/index-en.php

Hope to see you all there.