[Lab] Lab Digest, Vol 2, Issue 7

John Warren john at thebestjohn.com
Thu Apr 29 17:54:40 EDT 2010

Hey everyone! John W here!

I was cruising the net today where I noticed a neat little competition
that hackaday has brought to my attention. ithacka, a New York based
hacker group, is putting on a competition that can be found here
http://www.ithacka.org/?p=86 . The idea behind this competition is to
buy one of the 10$ Boxes of Junk and create sometiong with it. The
project is to be documented and put up online and needs to be at least
75% BOJ materials. I think this would be a pretty cool project and we
have until August 1st. What does everyone else think? Maybe we could do
2 teams?