[Lab] 3D Printer Assembly + Artengine Blog

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Thu Apr 29 10:56:10 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

I thought I would send out a bit more advanced notice of the next Mod Lab as the MakerBot kit is in and hopefully people can make it out for this one.

I actually will not be able too as I must go to a festival in Montreal starting on Wednesday.

I am wondering also if someone would like to document the process and do a blog entry for the Artengine blog. We pay a whopping $50 for the entries, but at least it makes it so you are not volunteering ;) Drop me an email if you are interested.

Cheers,
Ryan
Artengine AD