[Gridflow-dev] Fwd: trying to use the [#record] function in Gridflow

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 19:10:24 EDT 2010

Hi Mathieu

 Appreciate the effort gone into porting gridflow to PPC/Apple- yes when I
 used  [#from_pix] it did have a blueish hue- to an extent I put in down to
my ageing Mac G4 hardware just not rendering things-this stuff is getting
old!

For my part I have/am migrating to Ubuntu and everything is running more
smoothly  now- although if I try to use the [#record] object now it crashes
the whole patch - is there a specific file it should be saved as under
Ubuntu? .avi or just the same .mov?

Thanks Again
Alan