[Gridflow-dev] GridFlow 0.9.6
matju at artengine.ca
Thu Nov 5 01:33:40 EST 2009
version 0.9.6 (2009.11.05):
* MAJOR revision of the manual (no more xml nor html: all helpfiles)
* documented several dozen undocumented classes
* revised all documentation content
* installation instructions are now in ./README instead of doc/install.html
* added [gf/canvas_filename] [gf/string_replace] [gf/canvas_count]
* added [gf/canvas_getpos] [gf/canvas_setpos] [gf/canvas_edit_mode]
* added [gf/canvas_setgop] [gf/canvas_xid] [gf/canvas_loadbang] etc
* added [doc_h] [doc_c] [doc_cc] [doc_i] [doc_ii] [doc_o] [doc_oo]
* added [doc_m] [doc_also] [doc_editmode] [doc_pos] [doc_add]
* added [doc_below] [doc_bottom] [doc_exist] [doc_layout] [doc_make]
* added examples/pinwheel.pd, examples/radial_blur.pd
* added examples/operator_spectrum.pd
* [#change]: now takes an argument just like [change]
* [#in x11]: fixed some bugs and set out_size to a sensible default.
* removed [#camera_control], [#camera_old], [#centroid_in_pd]
* removed [count], [condition]
* [#window]: added outlet
* [#swap]: added optional argument
* [var.#]: added optional argument
* [#spread]: added optional argument
* [#to_literal]: write numbertype
* [#fade_lin]: accept grid args
* [#posterize]: made the optional argument really optional...
* renamed source files
* rewrote GEM support without using GEM headers
* removed --gem-include
* removed bundled/Base (was a copy of GEM 0.91 include files)
* [#from_pix]: much faster
* [#to_pix]: support 3-channel rgb input
* [#out x11]: some video modes are now much faster than before
* [args]: don't [loadbang] it anymore: it's automatic now.
* [args]: removed attribute outlet: it's automatic now.
* removed [send39] : GridFlow requires PureData 0.40 these days.
* added GridFlow About in Help menu
* GridFlow menu items available in all windows instead of just the main
_ _ __ ___ _____ ________ _____________ _____________________ ...
| Mathieu Bouchard, Montréal, Québec. téléphone: +1.514.383.3801
More information about the Gridflow-dev