[Gridflow-dev] GridFlow 0.8.4 RELEASE!
matju at artengine.ca
Thu Oct 12 06:32:13 EDT 2006
Hi, here's the first release of GridFlow in 6 months! The most notable
thing might be a new fix to try to support Ruby 1.8 again, because Ruby
1.9 might be too complicated to install and/or support. However, there's a
lot of other important features that I list below. I didn't list every
object class that got added in it. Quite a few are Ltilib classes ported
from C++ to Ruby to Pd by Heri Andria and myself at Ottawa University, but
the list of them might be too long to put in an a ChangeLog of the usual
Please write to me if you find any problems with those.
version 0.8.4 (2006.10.12):
* resuming support for Ruby 1.8 !
* added compatibility with more recent versions of Ruby 1.9
* added compatibility with more recent versions of GCC 4.x
* much more LTIlib support! (a few dozen more object classes)
* [#camera]: improved
* rblti supports ltilib 1.9.15 and gcc 4
* new object classes: [route2], [#polygon_each_edge],
[#polygon_moment], [#polygon_radial_map], [#polygon_comparator],
* new float-only numops: sin cos tanh exp log atan2
* new float-only vecops: C.sin C.cos C.tanh C.exp C.log
* [#fft] can do RGB (per channel)
* can show added inlets/outlets at runtime.
* can remove inlets/outlets at runtime (and erase them from screen).
* much faster videodev !!!
_ _ __ ___ _____ ________ _____________ _____________________ ...
| Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801 - http://artengine.ca/matju
| Freelance Digital Arts Engineer, Montréal QC Canada
More information about the Gridflow-dev