[Pdmtl] vvvv

Jeremy Rotsztain jeremy at mantissa.ca
Sat May 21 16:41:23 EDT 2005

Je n'ecrit pas aussie en francais.

I haven't used vvvv for a couple of years, though. When I visited Meso
last year, they were integrating some really "awesome" features like
pixelshaders for use in their Cocoon project. It's true ... it is
super-schnell fast and it is rather feature-full ... and can be used to
interface with a really enormous amount of devices. I can't comment on
the documentation though, except that there wasn't any when I was using
it.

Jeremy