[Lab] CD dress project

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Tue May 23 00:00:48 EDT 2017

I know a lot of you might already know about this project but I wanted to
make sure. :)

Everyone is welcome to this project by the way. As things stand we have 8
people and some are making more than one dress.

The project page is here: http://inventorartist.com/dress-from-cds/

We meet Wednesdays around 5:30 to work on this. What I'm doing is all the
CD cutting for everyone (plus I'm making a couple of dresses and related
stuff too).

I think in the next iteration we can do lighting... I wouldn't be surprised
if someone in the current group tries light...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Makerspace
hack613.com | Aviation rubber-power.com
Contact: *darcy at inventorArtist.com* <darcy at inventorArtist.com> |
613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)