[Lab] fun group project

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat Nov 8 12:43:16 EST 2014

Okay we already have a team (more welcome)!

Phase 1
-There's a dropbox share with contest documents and details. If people want
a different kind of share let me know..
-We can figure out what to do (if we want to have a couple meetings or
online or whatever)
-Competitive Intelligence: I'm going to see who's in and see what they're
up to. (evil laugh). I think this is the first year for the parol contest.
If not I'll get pictures of last year and add them to the CI folder...
-I'm gonna get myself into a couple of parties and see what I can find out.
:) Anybody want to join the CI activities? :)

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)