[Pdmtl] [PD] [PD-announce] two more gridflow fractal videos

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Dim 30 Jan 13:54:22 EST 2011

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011, jurgen wrote:

> your links to the videos seem to be broken.

They aren't, they point to the correct files.
However, your movie player might be unable to decode them.
They are AVI MPEG-4 (and not MOV MPEG-4).
Both VLC and MPlayer can play these (including in Firefox for Linux).
I don't know about others. You don't get any error messages ?

What's your movie player ?

(is the .mp4 suffix reserved for MOV MPEG-4 files ? what if you rename the
file so that the suffix becomes .avi ?)

> going up one level to /gallery doesn't show the videos either.

Normal... I hadn't updated the index. Now they are there.