[Pdmtl] GridFlow 0.9.7
matju at artengine.ca
Lun 1 Mar 11:30:00 EST 2010
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 08:42:15 -0500 (EST)
From: Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>
To: gridflow-dev at artengine.ca, pd-announce at iem.at
Subject: GridFlow 0.9.7
ChangeLog version 0.9.7 (2010.02.26):
* fixed colours in [#from_pix] OSX
* [#from_pix]: auto-flip images coming from osx's [pix_image], etc...
* [#to_pix]: auto-flip image for OSX
* [#fft]: fixed the 1-D mode ("skip $1")
* doc: fixed some layout bugs (gop)
* added [gf/getpid] [#make_arrow] [doc_same] [#many] [#to_iem] [doremi]
* added [#see] [gf/mouse_spy] [gf/canvas_isselected] [qwerty_piano]
* [display]: fixed problems with braces, backslashes, nested lists (A_LIST)
* [display]: fixed gop mode; use sys_queuegui
* [display]: use system font; changed box size (spacing) to match the look
of objectboxes; but chopped lower corners of the box to make look distinct.
* [print] [gf.print] and [display]: hide "float" and "list" where they should.
* made some more new helpfiles
* quicktimehw: use normal 'get' method
* when object can't create, print creator name and arguments
* [#]: avoid grid-abort in case of wrong dimensions
* [#in grid]: fixed end-of-file detection
* ./configure: replaced pentium detection code
* [#line_to_polygon]: fix: generates a rectangle as it was supposed to be
* [#in grid]: added method «seek_byte»
* [#out quartz]: no more spinning beach ball of death !
* [#out quartz]: added methods: title, move, set_geometry
(compatible with [#io.x11])
* fixed help file window resize (OSX)
* got gridflow menuitems to work with pd devel 0.43
* support multiple [#out sdl] objects (acting like a single object)
* fixed many Win32-specific bugs
* introduced Win32 precompiled distribution
* add Help menu item "GridFlow Examples" (a preset "Open..." dialogue)
* added support for multiple cameras on OSX (up to 4)
* added camera name display for OSX
* [#color]: fixed some bugs (hidden numberbox, triplicata, wrong values)
* [#color]: use [nbx] on the right side instead of floatatom on the left
* [#pack]: add 'set' method
* [#redim]: fixed occasional crash that happened for some grid sizes
* [#in],[#out]: auto-detect non-lowercase suffixes
* [#out x11]: now 'root' option is working again.
_ _ __ ___ _____ ________ _____________ _____________________ ...
| Mathieu Bouchard, Montréal, Québec. téléphone: +1.514.383.3801
Plus d'informations sur la liste de diffusion Pdmtl