[Pdmtl] [PD] Open sound control in windows

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Lun 20 Déc 17:41:11 EST 2010

Hi, this is strange because usually programs like blender,processing,
max work with this protocol, we want to send from a hardware or
software ?, if you send from hard enough that the output change to osc
... say what you want to connect and possibly send you the programming
Best regards

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://comunicacionnativa.blogspot.com/