[Pdmtl] Tutorial OSC (Open Sound Control) sous Pd

Marc Fournel fournel.marc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:02:54 EDT 2008

Ok Tanks IOhannes. I will focus on mrpeach.

Actually my main problem was for me not to find all of Pd help patch
except these I have put in my ~.pdrc file.
As I said in a previous email, the help path declared in the file
org.puredata.pd.default.plist of my Pd-extended Package is -helppath
~/Library/Pd -helppath /Library/Pd but none of the folder exist in my
computer... It is like if they were not created when Pd was installed.

Bizarre.

Cheers!

--
Marc Fournel