[Pdmtl] Pd - Interview Montreal

Ede Cameron ecameron at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 28 17:19:50 EDT 2008

  Hi I am writing a paper for school and have to interview some one
for it. My paper is about Pd specifically from a learners
perspective. So was wondering if any one in Montreal was interested?
This would be a short telephone interview, just to make it easy. The
person doesn't have to be an expert on Pd I'd just like some one
else's perspective. If your interested
     email   ecameron at videotron.ca

           Please give some info on your experience level in regards
to working with Pd as this reflect on the questions I ask.
     Thanks
            Ede