[Pdmtl] Pd & MySQL

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Jul 11 15:25:54 EDT 2008

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, Mike Wozniewski wrote:

> I read somewhere that you had an externals for interacting with a MySQL
> database. Is this correct? ... If so, is the code available?

I don't recall whether the MySQL code was ever part of GridFlow. I think
not, as I haven't written anywhere in the ChangeLog that it was added or
not. In any case, the code does not work with the last GridFlow, as there
is no longer runtime support for Ruby, and frankly, that's a good thing.

There is a more recent external for MySQL support, perhaps several, I
don't know. It's been discussed a lot on the bigger mailing-lists, last
november or so.