[Pdmtl] T-shirts (was Re: [PD] PD Convention 2007!) (fwd)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Aug 18 02:20:03 EDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:09:21 +0200
From: IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
To: Miller Puckette <mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu>
Cc: pd-list at iem.at
Subject: T-shirts (was Re: [PD] PD Convention 2007!)

Miller Puckette wrote:

> One cool thing about the Graz Pd convention was the t-shirts designed
> by Reni Hofmueller... I bet she'd share the design with anyone wanting to
> make some for the 2007 convention.  Might even make some money to help meet
> expenses!

apropos t-shirts:
we finally managed to produce another lot of t-shirts and hooded shirts
with the famous "bang" logo (however, with a different back side)

who is interested in purchasing one?
(the distribution is not fixed yet, however we are pretty sure we will
again collaborate with kig - the art-project that already sells the pd~DVDs)

mfa.sdr.
IOhannes

PS: on a related note: are there any plans for releasing pd-0.40?

PPS: while reni did a great deal of the organizing of the convention, it
was really a communal effort of the pd-graz crowd that did the design