[Pdmtl] Release imminent

JS js at drone.ws
Thu Apr 20 13:25:29 EDT 2006

Okay,

I've taken a look at all of this and I guess right now I'm going to do
something more simple. Flext seems not to work out in pd-extended for
now. Plus, I'd like to see some people use the library first before
moving it to pd-extended (my guess is that very few people are going to
use it as it is now).

Following the doc guidelines on the PDDP wiki, I'll try to produce a
simple tutorial + _help.pd files for each of my objects. I'll distribute
them on the A-Lab website and maybe mirror on a personal site.

Thanks,

++ js

--
J. S. Senécal