[Pdmtl] puredata conference - Montreal

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Oct 7 16:41:19 EDT 2004

Hey All,

I think we've all talked about the potencial of a PD conference in Canada. Of
course I'm very interested and think it is an incredably valuable opportunity.

I think Interaccess would be interested in being formally involved.

Perhaps in the shape of bringing our developing Curriculum of pd,gem,
electronics and HW interfaces and microcontrollers to the conference. There is
indeed lots of potencial for collaboration in such an event on many different
levels, including the application of funding to make it happen.

I'm CCing Jessica Fung, the Interaccess program manager, so she has an idea of
our thoughts at this early stage. In fact It would be great to have a
mailinglist to discuss this, any institutions able to provide one?

Anyhow I just wanted to chime in and make my position known.

So where do we go from here?

Ben Bogart
www.ekran.org/ben
www.ekran.org/pd (Still under development, ignore spelling errors! ;)