[Pdmtl] T-Shirts (fwd)

Matju matju at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 6 12:31:53 EDT 2004

Hi, some not-so-good news, there are not enough of them left, so they have
to be printed, and I am leaving Friday, which is too soon. So we also have
to pay the shipping. I don't know how much that would be but it was 15EUR
(25$) for sending a harddisk from Duesseldorf to Montreal. I don't know
what are the limits on space and weight and what are the different rates
for those limits and we are in Austria and not Germany. So I will have to
check that. Hopefully we'll get a good deal for ordering a lot of them at
once because I'm sure you guys don't want to pay 50$ per tshirt. 8-/