[Lab] looking to buy a CNC6090... new or used ??

Matthew Bells matt at mbells.ca
Sun Oct 29 10:20:30 EDT 2017

Kwartzlab got a similar, though larger, router a few years ago… 4ft x 4ft. Shipping it to Toronto was easy and relatively cheap. The shipping from there to the site was troublesome and expensive. I seem to recall it may have needed an additional cooling pump or other things to make it work. As always, you get what you pay for. And if you have more time than money (like most maker spaces) then it may make sense – just make sure that you have a few persons who are willing to set it up, which may include modifying it.