[Lab] Weekly presentations at Envirolaser

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Mon Mar 13 10:15:29 EDT 2017

Good morning!

Between Wednesday, April 19th and Thursday May 18th, I am planning on
having at least 4 and possibly six presentations.

Each presentation would be held on either a Wednesday or Thursday
afternoon, starting between 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm.

The presentations will focus on recent developments from HP, Markforged,
and Full Spectrum Laser.

David Vision Systems was acquired by HP; I will be providing SLS 3D
scanner training during this presentation.

We will also have equipment demonstrations and we're also giving away
some part samples.

If you are interested in attending, or if you have questions, please
contact me directly.

Stephen Burke
Account Executive
Envirolaser Ltd.