[Lab] Help teach kids to code...

John Faurbo jfaurbo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 20:12:33 EDT 2017

Long time reader, first time writer (maybe second).

I feel like this might be a bit of spam, so for those of you who feel like
that is the case I apologize.

But I also figure that a makerspace community wants to help its own, and
develop the next generation of coders and hackers. In an effort to save my
daughter's school, we are trying to offer something that the community of
North Grenville doesn't have: a coding and robotics club.

If you are interested in helping the next generation of coders then please
check out the go fund me page for the club:
https://www.gofundme.com/oxford-on-rideau-tech-2017-goals.

We are hoping to get some robotics kits, and a 3d printer for the club. So
essentially a mini makerspace.

I will probably be back on the board for advice if this gets off the ground.