[Lab] cool lasers you can get in ebay now

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Tue Jun 20 20:35:47 EDT 2017

Yeah is only 10 watts...

I have been thinking of ways to increase the safety of laser systems.

A laser like that could hang on the wall. And I bet a fume hood could be
made that just lifts off that offers laser protection too. A Web cam for
monitoring might also be a good idea...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Makerspace
hack613.com | Aviation rubber-power.com
Contact: *darcy at inventorArtist.com* <darcy at inventorArtist.com> |
613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)