[Lab] Grbl users here?

dave at huntgang.com dave at huntgang.com
Sun Jan 29 22:54:22 EST 2017

I was using grbl 0.9 on the Pick N Place during the initial development
but switched to a smoothie board when I was ready to add my 4th and 5th
axis. I was running it on one of those cheap CNC boards for the uno and
didn't have any issues with it.

On 2017-01-29 14:59, Darcy Whyte wrote:

> I'm setting up Grbl for a baby CNC machine...
>
> Anybody using it for that here?
>
> If so I'm curious what version. I was just about to download it and I found a bunch of versions... any ideas which one is a good game these days?
>
> This will just be a 3 axis machine. I'd love to control the spindle but that's not mandatory...
>
> --
> Darcy Whyte
>
> Art+ inventorArtist.com [2] | Aviation rubber-power.com [3]
> Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)

Links:
------
[2] http://inventorartist.com/
[3] http://rubber-power.com/