[Lab] Pcb

dave at huntgang.com dave at huntgang.com
Thu Jan 19 15:03:56 EST 2017

Hey Phon, yes I have used Muriatic Acid mixed with Hydrogen Peroxide. I
have a blog article that might be helpful.

http://blog.huntgang.com/2014/11/15/laser-cutter-pcb-etching-tutorial/

I got my acid at the hardware store in the pool chemical section.
Careful with this stuff it isn't very friendly...

Hope this helps,

Dave

On 2017-01-19 14:13, Phonesavanh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I will need to make a few pcb for a school project; has anyone used Muriatic acid instead of the cleaner version acid? Any particular brand name transfert paper you use for printing the circuit with an inkjet printer?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phon

Links:
------